Andaman Diaries !!

It was one of my best experiences, I had been to a lot of hill stations but it was my first time as a grown up to visit beaches. I realised I love them, that combination of water touching your feet and sunshine over your head and seeing those beautiful views is just mesmerising.

I was there for around 2-3 days in which I wore 4 outfits excluding my airport looks. All the looks were summer and beach inspired. Carrying my mini-backpack and wearing my sunglasses and a watch in all the looks.



First look is my favourite of all, keeping it basic with a black shorts and white tank. To give those beach vibes, I wore a sheer shrug which has embroidery over it. To complete the look, I wore black ballerinas as I didn't go to the beach on the first day.



For my second outfit, I wore my denim shorts with a colour-block top. Creating an illusion of high-low top by tucking in the front of the top. To complete the look, I chose brown moccasins that has tassel detailing on it and switched to flip-flops later.



The third outfit was a plain orange top that has detailing on the sleeves with black denim shorts that actually look like a skirt from the front and has a really pretty button detailing in the front. Complementing the look with black ballerinas and later wearing the outfit with same blue denim shorts and flip-flops.



For the last look, I chose a white dress that has cut-out detailing. A pair of flip-flops to go along and my hair tied in a ponytail. I didn't accessorise any of the looks much as it was really hot.





A few glimpse of the beautiful sea and one of my best experiences was scuba-diving.


Comments

  1. Your contents are awesome related to fashion and also selection of clothes. You look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts