One dress, different styles !!

These days nobody wants to repeat their clothes as pictures have been posted on social media though I love repeating my clothes. Also who has this much money to buy a new dress for each day !! So why not style the same dress in different ways and styles. For this post, I styled a classic white dress in different ways.

I bought this dress for my beach vacations as the dress gives beach vibes but what about after the vacation. I go on such vacations once or twice a year, so what to do with the dress. Check out my Andaman post for the beach look.


The first is with the classic denim jacket, I personally love denim jackets. Styled the dress with a denim jacket and blue sneakers. Completing the look with silver hoops and silver bag.


The next is the simplistic one, just paired the dress with some accessories. Added a brown belt to accentuate the waist.  Wearing my favourite brown gladiators and completing with golden square hoops and brown sling bag.


Last look is more of an experimental look, paired the dress with a red polka dot shirt. Tied a knot to the shirt. Complementing the red and white combination with pink and white juttis, silver bag and silver hoops. Though I love the way this look turned out.





Shop similar looks at affordable prices:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts